Sunday, September 7, 2014

Blogging in the Dark

So, I'm lying in bed next to a sleeping Jack. This scene is eerily familiar to the blogs I wrote in the dark last summer. The shift from sick to well is so subtle, but the differences in this case are night and day. I have, as usual, as a "well" person put off blogging til the last minute. I'm not up in the middle of the night with sweats, heartburn, neuropathy or nausea. I'm just blogging because tomorrow- and technically, that's in an hour and twenty minutes, tomorrow I'M GOING ON THE DOCTORS! 

Have you ever seen the show? I have a feeling you'll tune in now that the cutest baby ever is on it. And I'm not biased. I swear. 

I told you it was big, excitibg news. But for the really exciting news, you gotta tune in. 

I know I thanked you guys before- my readers, my cheerleaders, my sanity-savers. But I want to thank you again, from the bottom of my heart and on behalf of my entire family. We have nothing but love for you and your continued show of support, love, and prayers. I'm nothing without my support network, and you guys have shown some serious love for the home team. 

We were also featured on local news here in DE. Here is the link: http://www.wboc.com/story/26461582/milton-woman-gets-national-attention-for-inspirational-story

I know my Facebook friends are sick of it cause I posted it a jillion times. Sorry not sorry Facebook. 

Other updates: my cousin visited this weekend and the Buffalo Bills won today. Jim is so excite that Jack got to experience it with him: 


So happy. 

We also traveled to NYC for a wedding last weekend and chilled with some of Jack's future BFFs. But that's an entire other post for the future. Think epic 80s wedding. Congrats Jaimie and Bryan! W love you guys. 

In recent news, I have actually been a man down a lot of the weekend with what I will strongly suspect is strep throat in the morning if it's not better. Pretty annoying. 

Anyways, get your popcorn, set those DVRs, check local listings, and I will see you tomorrow! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In contrast to mainstream Arab opinion,Cheap Jordan Shoes, King Abdullah opposed the creation of a Palestinian state and wanted Transjordan to take possession of any Palestinian terrirory that he could obrain through either negotiations or war the Transjor-danian monarch correspondingly became involved in negotiations with leaders of the Jewish community in Palestine prior to the formation of the Israeli state. Ever pragmatic, King Abdullah entered into discussions with the future Israeli leadership regarding the possible disposition of the Palestinian territory evacuated by the United Kingdom under a forthcoming UN resolution. King Abdullah at one point seemed willing to divide the disputed territory between Transjordan and the new Jewish state without war, and a conditional agreement was reached with Jewish Agency envoy Golda Mcycrson (later Golda Mcir) on this approach. In making this agreement,Retro Jordans, the king seemed primarily concerned with the potential ro expand his kingdom beyond its impoverished beginnings and transform I'ransjordan into a larger and more viable srare.

    In response to increased intcrcommunal fighting in Palestine and pressure from other Arab states, Abdullah later revised his negotiating position to favor Transjordan assuming control of all former Palestinian territory with autonomy and strong civil protections for the Jews living there. Phis offer was unacceptable to the Jewish community,jordan releases, which sought a fully independent state. Following rhe breakdown in Jewish Agcncy-Transjordanian negotiations, pressures for war increased as Palestine's Jewish and Arab communities became locked in increasingly violent conflict. A variety of Arab states prepared to invade the disputed territory as soon as rhe British departed in order to prevent the establishment of the Israeli state. While many Arab leaders expected a rapid victory against Palestine's Jews,Jordans for sale, Abdullah was more realiscic. He entered inco the 1948-49 war only with reluctance and caution after the breakdown of negotiations with Jewish leaders in the full understanding that military cooperation among Arab countries was extremely poor. Abdullah was named as rhe Arab Leagues overall military commander in the war, but this appointment was largely a symbolic gesture since none of the other Arab militaries were willing to be directed by Transjordanian leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Admin! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.





    goldenslot mobile
    GCLUB

    ReplyDelete