Monday, August 5, 2013

Truly Undetectable

I'm really excited for you, and ima let you finish, but....

I WENT UNDETECTABLE TODAY!!!! 


The screen shot says it all. How cute my son is, how great my Doctor is, and how truly bad ass I am because I kicked cancers ASS! Today was just.... The best  . Even though both Jack and I got shots. Daddy's diploma came in the mail today too, his Bachelors of Science. And Jack ate peas! 

Is my Kanye joke too late to the party? Are you psyched I finally made it?! I know I am. 

I promise to blog later when I've gotten some rest. I finished a round of EMA/CO today, and have one to go. That's Two. More. Weeks. I'm tired and my tummy is upset today so its bath and bedtime for mommy and Jack. 

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!! You are bad ass!! Take THAT, cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get my 28 year old boyfriend to eat peas! You Lombardo's are plain old badass. Cancer ain't got nothing, NADA. HOORRAH

    ReplyDelete