Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sick Today

Woke up today around 5:30 AM feeling blah. I hadn't needed to take compazine, and had run out of Zofran. My insurance co will only pay for one a day, what? It's nowhere near enough for the drugs they are throwing at me, nausea wise. Both compazine and Zofran are antiemetic-medications designed to keep you from puking. They are amazing and work very well. I think I just overate....

So, I took compazine and Pepcid for heartburn and Ativan to take the edge off; but its taking its sweet time working. Last time this happened  I was shaking like a chihuahua and begging Jim to make it stop for over an hour. This time I was more seasoned. I just took the meds and woke up about 3 hours later feeling much better. Somewhat fatigued...

I am just chilling with Jack while Jim catches some zZzZzs





No comments:

Post a Comment