Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sleeeeeep.

Jim let me sleep in today. I feel well rested for the first time in a month.
It was magical. 
Here I am sleeping with my babies. I was pregnant here.

While I was sleeping, he cleaned the carseat by hand, because we had a blowout situation. Am I lucky, or what?

Jack has started skipping his midnight feeding. He goes down at 9 or 10 at night, then gets up around 2 or 3 and not again until 7. It. Has. Been. Heavenly. Again, lucky or what?  So Jim and I trade off either diapers or feedings. It's sometimes a matter of just, who is way too tired to drag their ass downstairs to make the bottle. Usually I feed Jack, because I'm only supposed to change diapers with gloves and that's a pain in the ass. 

I woke up just before noon and gave Jack a little snack while I sipped coffee out of my favorite mug: 



I know the artist, Margaret, she's a good friend of mine, who gives the BEST hugs. 

Here she is chilling in her studio looking foxy.
You can find her at WNY art festivals all summer long, where she peddles her wares. She is super talented and her husband Tim is one of Jim's BFFs from the old school.  
I think today is going to be movies and cuddles. Its rainy and ominous outside, which I am sure will last until tomorrow. Like I said in an earlier post, it always rains on my chemo days!! I kind of don't mind though. Its like the sky is crying because I have to go get hurt by that nasty chemo. 

I think what I will do today if I get time, is re-paint my nails. Because I like to look purty for the nurses:

It cheers you up to have a nice manicure. Really, I'm not chipped bad yet or anything, but I want to do my toes. Who wants to come over for a pedi party? 

No comments:

Post a Comment